Good morning wasteland. So, once again the world is ending and I think it’s serious this time: I mean, Cthulhu doesn’t usually send me a Christmas Card. Always gets me thinking though, what kinda tunes should I be listening to while the Flooding/Asteroid/Fire and Brimstone/Pandemic/Nuke/Economic Failure is threatening my existence? Answer: These. So, be sure to apply you sunscreen VERY liberally, sit back and melt (hopefully not in a literal sense) to this apocalyptic playlist.
And as always — remember to support these artists, and buy their music.
Highlights this month:
- Commercial Property – Psyche Origam
- Judgement Day – Scott H. Biram
- I Know a Woman (feat. Astrid Van Peeterssen, Andrre) – Degiheugi
- A Sad State of Affairs (feat. George the Poet) [Jenome Remix] – The Herbaliser
- Falling – The Dad Horse Experience
- Chevrotine – La Danse du Chien
- Les Cornichons – Nino Ferrer